Yacht Chef (m/f) | 35m | M/Y | Private - (#EM0001)
Household Staff - Handyman
Edmar International is a unique premium community, designed to connect the right people with the right crew opportunities globally.
If you’re new in the yachting industry or looking for the next step in your career, join our talent community to find your job role and benefit from our close relationships with owners and our network of specialists. From deckhand, to engineer, to super yacht captain, there are endless job and development opportunities for all experience levels.
As we love yachting the same way you do, we are always looking for the best match between crew and owner on luxury yachts.
You will work in a luxury Yacht based in Monaco
- Preparing and cooking a minimum of 3 meals a day
- Planning menus in advance, estimate needed quantities and plan for their storage
- Knowledge of owner’s and guests dietary restrictions
- Manage the food budget and deal with galley accounts
- Overseeing the safe food storage and stock control
- Good knowledge of food quality and procurement
- Understanding the protocols of the yachting environment
- Interior fire prevention
As soon as possible
Type of contract: Temporary
Working hours: Full time
Salary: 3500 - 5000
To apply for this job, please register or login
|Starting date:||As soon as possible|
|Type of contract:||Temporary|
|Working hours:||Full time|
|Salary:||3500 - 5000|