Executive Assistant H/F - (#B.014)
Household Staff - Personnal assistant
For the founder and chair of an art foundation, EDMAR International is looking for an Executive assistant working in conjunction with the Private Personal based in Monaco with worldwide travel requirements.
• Complex agenda management across time zones and various geographies.
• Full inbox and correspondence management (outgoing and incoming). • • Responding on behalf of UHNWI and redirecting information as necessary
• Scheduling and rescheduling meetings, teleconferences and videoconferences across global time zones & geographies
• Organising point-to-point international travel (flights, drivers, visas, passports). The UHNWI spends 70% of time travelling. Often subject to last minute changes
• Acting as key point of contact, liaising with staff and stakeholders on behalf of UHNWI
• Communicating with the general staff on the UHNWI’s behalf and coordinating logistics for high-level meetings
• Project management: manage projects simultaneously, oversee timelines and follow up to ensure time lines are observed and updated
• Taking notes at meetings and preparing follow up points.
• Coordinating deadlines and effectively prioritising activities with strategic focus in mind
• Liaising closely with Family Office
• Proactively anticipate the business needs of the UHNWI and take action accordingly
• Working closely with Private PA to ensure all UHNWI’s needs are met
Profile and work conditions
The ideal candidate will be precise, and an excellent communicator, very structured, flexible , grounded, optimistic and tech savvy . Absolute flexibility is a must, whilst discretion is paramount. They must be resilient and available to travel.
Candidates must have multi-lingual skills with English as the main language. The candidate needs to have high level English writing skills. Preferred additional languages are Spanish, Italian and French.
Sensitive to art. The candidate must have a relevant University degree and have at least 5 years EA experience. They must be able to manage standard Tech (Mac/PC, Excel/Pages, VC Software) with ease.
As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
To apply for this job, please register or login
|Starting date:||As soon as possible|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Working hours:||Full time|