Executive and Personal Assistant H/F - (#B.014)
Household Staff - Personnal assistant
EDMAR Int. is seeking a highly experienced, structured, organized and flexible Executive & Personal Assistant for the founder and chair of an art foundation and their private office with extensive international exposure. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to a dynamic work environment, gain valuable experience, and support the principal. Worldwide travels will be a significant part of the role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Complex schedule management across multiple time zones and geographies.
– Coordinating travel arrangements in collaboration with the PA and travel agents, often subject to last-minute changes.
– Maintaining the principal’s calendar and coordinating meetings, conferences, and travel.
– Traveling with the principal for important events or the organization of private parties.
– Comprehensive email and correspondence management, including responding on behalf of the principal and redirecting information as needed.
– Managing the principal’s time by handling correspondence, drafting documents, and collecting and analyzing information.
– Working closely with art foundation directors and team principals on scheduling trips, events, invitations, and documentation.
– Welcoming guests and customers, both in person and on the telephone.
– Liaising with finance managers, bankers, lawyers, institutions, architects, and others to achieve goals.
– Completing projects by assigning tasks to art foundation staff and team members and following up on results.
– Preparing presentations and reports, including transcribing, formatting, and analyzing data.
– Filing and archiving material and providing historical reference using G-Drive systems.
Accounting / Tax / Legal Responsibilities:
– Establishing an accounting workflow, management system, and procedure for private funds.
– Oversight, management, and reporting of all international accounts.
– Monitoring invoices, credit cards, payments, and handling all legal and tax requirements.
International Household Maintenance:
– Coordinating with housekeepers, cleaners, and maintenance staff for different international properties.
– Managing household accounts, payments, and general administration tasks such as cars, parking, and council taxes.
– Generating household cost analyses.
– Managing insurances, contracts, changes, and updates.
– Assisting the Family Office with scheduling meetings, coordinating agendas and following up on action points.
– Providing support to family members with logistics, payments, household, and general issues.
– Maintaining records of reports, visits, medications, and prescriptions.
– Ensuring insurance is up to date and invoices are reimbursed.
– At least 5 years of prior experience as an Executive Assistant in a high-end and international setting.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Proficiency in managing fast-paced, global environments.
– Capacity to adapt to new challenges and efficiently multitask.
– Strong, independent, efficient, and detail-oriented individual.
– Able to work independently and as part of a team when required.
– Self-motivated and capable of handling challenging individuals.
– Proactive, self-disciplined, trustworthy, loyal, and personable.
– Ability to provide solutions rather than problems.
– Flexibility and a strong work ethic are essential.
– Ideally multilingual: English and Spanish are a must, with knowledge of either German or French.
– Proficiency in standard tech tools (Mac/PC, Excel/Pages, VC Software) is expected.
– The ideal candidate should possess exceptional organizational skills, the ability to navigate complex tasks, and a strong commitment to fulfilling the family’s requirements
As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Salary: From 5000
To apply for this job, please register or login
|Starting date:||As soon as possible|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Working hours:||Full time|