French Tutor Nanny - (#H.279)
Household Staff - Nanny
EDMAR Int. is seeking a highly qualified and experienced French tutor nanny to provide care and educational support for two children, aged 9 months and 2.5 years. position is mainly based in the Bermuda.
• Proven experience as a tutor for languages and mathematics, with a focus on French language instruction.
• Tech-savvy for implementing online learning modules.
• Create and implement age-appropriate learning activities.
• Ensure the well-being and safety of the children.
• Collaborate with the parents to support the children’s developmental needs.
• Enjoys creative cooking.
•Accompany the family during travel periods, with a base in Bermuda/USA, Miami & New York/Europe, London & Rome.
• 9-12 hours per day, 6 days per week, with compensation for additional days worked and flexibility for vacation days.
• Previous experience as a nanny in a private household setting.
• Willingness to travel with the family.
• Strong commitment to childcare and education.
• Salary to be determined based on experience and qualifications.
• Live-in position when working for the family.
• Minimum of 5 years of tutoring experience.
• Safe driving skills.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritize important information.
As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Salary: From 5000
To apply for this job, please register or login
|Starting date:||As soon as possible|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Working hours:||Full time|