House Manager - (#H.191)
Household Staff - House Manager
For a private family currently living in a rental house while their property is getting renovated, EDMAR Int., is looking for a live out highly experienced house manager to oversee and manage the large property based in SOF.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing the development of the property including the building, gardens, and ground
- Overseeing security procedures
- Act as the first point of contact for clients
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors
- Handle administrative duties including bills, expenses, budgets, staff scheduling, etc
- Oversee and manage an existing team of staff
- Administrative and leadership skills, great attention to detail
- Candidates must have previous private house management experience with strong management and leadership skills as well as a “can-do” attitude and great attention to detail.
- This position will require you to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day household operations in an efficient and effective manner.
- It is essential that you have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- We require a committed and trustworthy candidate to support this UHNW family with their lifestyle.
- 5-day working week with flexibility: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
- Fluent French and English
- Live-out position: driver essential.
- Negotiable salary based on experience.
- Immediate start.
Location: Roquebrune Cap Martin, France
As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
To apply for this job, please register or login
|Location:||Roquebrune Cap Martin, France|
|Starting date:||As soon as possible|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Working hours:||Full time|