Portfolio Manager H/F - (#H.111)
Household Staff - Other
For 4 properties located in Croatia, Caribbean, Switzerland & Scotland,
EDMAR Int. is looking for a portfolio house manager.
The Portfolio consists of a restored historic monument in Croatia (which operates as an exclusive use property for holidays, retreats, events and symposia), an estate in the Caribbean with three private villas, a chalet in Switzerland and a house in Scotland.
Role description :
The role of the Portfolio Manager is to ensure the good stewardship of all assets under management so that they are maintained and operated to exemplary standards in all respects, are improved through capital investments impact positively on their environments and communities and that their teams are well trained and managed.
• Developing, agreeing and implementing the strategy and management structure for the Portfolio in conjunction with the stakeholders.
• Overseeing the local management of the assets.
• Mentoring and supporting local management.
• Working in close conjunction with local management and local advisers to:
– appoint (including identifying, vetting and agreeing terms) and overseeing local advisers for various ongoing functions (accountancy, legal, IT etc) at each property
– ensure that all assets comply with the relevant local obligations in respect of company fillings, licencing, accounting, taxation and in any other respect.
– set annual operating budgets (cost and revenue where applicable), report (quarterly).
– work with agencies to set pricing and booking conditions and to generate press coverage, demand and bookings for assets that are available to book
– ensure that appropriate maintenance programmes are designed and implemented to ensure that assets are maintained and improved, in accordance with agreed budgets
– liaise with financial advisors.
• Management of major and minor property improvements from conception to completion:
– Planning work in a logical and cost-effective way to optimize and improve the properties functionally, aesthetically and environmentally
– Appointment (including selection and negotiating terms) and ongoing oversight of architects, local project managers and other key project advisers
– Agreeing clear budgets and timelines and reporting.
– Ensuring that environmental considerations are highly prioritized in the development of all properties
– Acting as client representative and communicating regularly with the owner’s representative.
Candidate requirements :
• Experience of senior management in a corporate or family office environment
• Substantial experience in property development / project management and good understanding of high-quality construction methods
• Experience of dealing with financial and legal advisers
• Ability to analyse and produce reports on financial performance
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience in high end hospitality and/or private household management
• Excellent leadership and people management skills including
• Language skills are a distinct advantage, notably French
• Willingness to travel regularly
As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
To apply for this job, please register or login
|Starting date:||As soon as possible|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Working hours:||Full time|