Private Chef - (#Y.042)
Yacht Crew - Chef
EDMAR Int. is seeking a private chef to work in a private chalet in Courchevel, starting in early November and continuing until the end of March. The contract could potentially become permanent on the family’s 50m motor yacht based in the Imperia area of Italy.
– A strong understanding of and passion for nutrition.
– Creating menu plans based on gluten and dairy-free worldwide cuisine.
– An excellent knowledge of gluten and dairy-free dietary restrictions is required.
– Crafting dishes around vegetables with flavors, spices, and creativity.
– Responsible for grocery shopping and sourcing local and fresh produce.
– The family is not vegetarian and enjoys fresh fish and meat.
– Accommodation provided in Courchevel (shared apartment with the stewardess).
– Native or bilingual English-speaking skills.
– An up-to-date boat certificate is required.
– A valid B1/B2 visa is a must.
– Familiarity with the Maltese flag.
– Dog-friendly candidate.
The family will select the chef based on their menus, and it’s of utmost importance that the chef understands and aligns with their lifestyle.
Location: Imperia, Italy
As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Salary: From 6000
To apply for this job, please register or login
|Starting date:||As soon as possible|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Working hours:||Full time|